The prospect of selling your home can be daunting and overwhelming. We offer a streamlined process to make it as stress free as possible. Coldwell Banker St. Croix Realty is a market leader, and we understand and recognize that today’s real estate industry is extremely dynamic, as it relates to both pricing and marketing.
Please allow us to provide you with a bird’s eye view of the various initiatives which Team Fedeles will undertake to market your St. Croix property:
- Comparable market analysis (CMA) to price your property
- Property research at Recorder of Deeds and tax offices
- Photograph and measure property
- Install Coldwell Banker St. Croix Realty sale sign
- Initial MLS upload and ongoing listing maintenance
- Broker introductory open house
- Previews Inside Out (available for properties over $800,000)
- Showcase property to following websites:
- Fedeles.com – www.fedeles.com, www.buystcroixrealestate.com and www.sellstcroixrealestate.com (all mobile-friendly
- Realtor.com – www.realtor.com
- Trulia.com – www.trulia.com
- Zillow.com – www.zillow.com
- Coldwell Banker St. Croix Realty – www.coldwellbankervi.com and www.coldwellbanker.com
- Facebook – DavidFedelesRealEstate
- YouTube – DavidFedeles
- Twitter – @FEDELES10
o IDX—Internet Data Exchange—When you list with Coldwell Banker Land-de Wilde Realty, because we subscribe to the IDX services, you listing will appear on most of our competitors’ websites as well as our own multiple agent websites. Regardless of which website a buyer chooses to search, your property will be found.
o MLS/IDX Web Portals—This gives buyers the ability to save properties (potentially yours) in their “shopping cart” for repeated viewing. This is also a great tool for sellers to use to stay current with competitive listings.
We have enhanced our marketing efforts to include “automated syndication”. Your listing, which also includes a virtual tour, will be automatically syndicated to all of the following websites listed in the virtual map below that accept properties in the US Virgin Islands area.
• Continued communication with other Realtors and buyer prospects
• Periodic MLS “e-blast” to keep the listing fresh on all Realtors’ minds
• Print Marketing
o Annual publication : St. Croix Real Estate Magazine
o Houses! Monthly publication
o Local newspapers