St. Croix, along with the rest of the world, is reacting to the challenges presented by COVID-19. Below is a list our COVID-19 precautions, as well as a few resources specific to St. Croix.
Here’s how we are adapting our showings to keep sellers and prospective buyers safe:
- Sellers are asked to open all doors, including bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, balconies, etc., so no doorknobs or handles need to be touched.
- Similarly, all lights are to be turned on and blinds/curtains drawn, so no touching of switches or cords is necessary.
- Buyers and agents are advised not to touch anything and to remove their shoes.
- We are practicing the recommended 6-feet social distancing.
- Masks and gloves are worn as deemed necessary.
We’re also capable of preparing a 100% virtual listing presentation, and we use Google Hangouts and DocuSign for meetings and paperwork.