Our stunning listing, Meggie Hill, is on the cover of the 2019 Coldwell Banker St. Croix Realty Magazine. Even if you’re not in the market for real estate, you’ll enjoy flipping through the pages of the 154-page publication showcasing Coldwell Banker listed homes and property for sale on St. Croix.
I am honored to have received the Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Circle Award for the fourth consecutive year. This designation is based on 2016 performance. The President’s Circle is a level achieved by only the top 5 percent of the approximately 83,000 Coldwell Banker sales associates worldwide.
With the knowledge that my success is dependent on each and every client who chooses to put their trust in me, I thank all of the buyers and sellers who have given me the opportunity to work with you.
The following is an article from the Coldwell Banker St. Croix Realty April 2017 Newsletter:
- A 1031 Exchange pertains to investment or business properties only.
- “Like-Kind” means you swap a property for another investment or business property. You may exchange a rental house for a commercial space.
- The purchase price and the loan amount on the new property must equal or surpass that of the replaced property.
- You must identify a like- kind property or properties within 45 days of your original closing.
- You must purchase the new property within 180 days of your closing.
- The title holder must match on both the old and new properties.
- The IRS permits partial 1031 Exchanges when the new property is of lesser value; you pay capital gains taxes on the difference.
Coldwell Banker St. Croix Realty recently published our 11th annual magazine showcasing homes, building sites and commercial properties available through me and my talented colleagues. Whether you’re in the market for real estate on St. Croix or merely daydreaming about life in paradise, pick one up while you’re out and about on the island or browse the Virtual Magazine. When you’re ready to turn your dreams into reality, we’re here for you!
A group of colleagues from St. Croix and St. Thomas attended the Coldwell Banker GenBlue Conference in Miami for some professional development from the best of the best in real estate. GenBlue is a global gathering of agents, brokers and industry leaders.
One of my favorite sessions was led by two top Coldwell Banker brokers, Jenny Ames from Chicago and Wendy Walker from Phoenix. This invitation-only event was part of the Previews certification, which focuses on Luxury Real Estate. Jenny Ames shared her experience of developing a strong luxury strategy for her market in Chicago with a full complement of power-house players. A fellow Previews certification attendee also from Chicago, Joe Kotoch with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Lincoln Park, shared a unique story of selling a large home to a Chicago Cubs player; his sports agent background certainly worked wonders for him! I am looking forward to implementing these ideas back home on St. Croix for our luxury market.
I also enjoyed spending time with Jade Mills, one of the top Brokers in all of Coldwell Banker, from Beverly Hills. It’s an honor to be part of such a talented and worldly network of real estate professionals.